Balmoral beach day Nassau

gay head

My husband and I were thinking of doing the Balmoral beach day when we are in Nassau on the Breeze in January.We are in our forties and have been to Nassau many times to Paradise island.Has anyone done the beach day and is it much better than just going to Paradise island.?

We did this beach excursion in January on tbe Pride. I'd do it again however...... Beach good, food prices very high, boat ride there and back was scarey safety wise. Too many people, rickety seats on the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were in Nassau in January (unfortunately during Polar Vortex)and bought a day pass at the Sheraton (Melia) for $35/pp. It was beautiful there. We took a taxi over and he came back at a time we set to pick us up. I think it was $4 per person each way. They had everything there and we had a great time. Just another option.

We did this excursion last Sept and loved it. Nice beach and very friendly staff. We decided to do it again this past week and was very dissapointed.

The beach is the same, very nice but the service was non existing. Last year there was plenty of staff that came around the lounge chairs to get your drinks or food if you wanted any. this year staff was not to be seen on the beach area with the exception of raking around the volleyball area.

I'm considering this excursion for our cruise in February. I'm just really concerned with the water temperature that time of the year.

You're wise to be concerned. The water temperature in Nassau is rather chilly in February. :o

LuLu

• 2 weeks later...