question: Vision of the Seas: Aft JS

cjmx

Hi, I have a question about the Aft JS on the 8 deck, do the three cabins 8092, 8592 and 8094 all have the large beam running down the middle?

I saw this on you tube, on the cabin 8094, and i am a bit concerned about this,

of course i would love to get one of those wraparound cabins, but all taken??

looking for some detailed expert help here? MY DH is pretty Tall.

thanks a bunch.

cj

N

Hi, I have a question about the Aft JS on the 8 deck, do the three cabins 8092, 8592 and 8094 all have the large beam running down the middle?

I saw this on you tube, on the cabin 8094, and i am a bit concerned about this,

of course i would love to get one of those wraparound cabins, but all taken??

looking for some detailed expert help here? MY DH is pretty Tall.

thanks a bunch.

No beam. Our party had 8092 and 8090 and neither had the beam. Wonderful balconies -- two loungers and two chairs and small table. No noise issues either.

oh, Dianne, you are a life saver. I just switched to 8092! Just because of that you tube video of 8094. Our travel agent is Costco , and they are great with OBC,, but lousy about giving advice. MY DH would be hitting his head on that beam at Least 5 times a day.

thanks again.

cj

I'd prefer the middle AFT facing than the wrap around. We had the corner AFT on a 13 night sailing & although it was nice- we didn't use around the corner because 1. It was out of the way & 2. It was always in the shade.

We preferred the deeper balcony in the middle. No inch was missed out on being used! :-)

I'd prefer the middle AFT facing than the wrap around. We had the corner AFT on a 13 night sailing & although it was nice- we didn't use around the corner because 1. It was out of the way & 2. It was always in the shade.

We preferred the deeper balcony in the middle. No inch was missed out on being used! :-)

I'm totally opposite. For me the corner aft is amazing compared to the center afts. Got to visit a neighbor in a center aft when I was on Vision after the refurb and then they came over to the corner aft I had.... they chose to stay over with us for sailaway! Note the pics below... center afts vs. the corner. The width of the corner afts are outstanding with almost 270 degree view. Whichever you chose, it will be totally awesome, can't go wrong with either. Hope these pics help you as they're aren't many out there. These pics are of cabin 8588.

DSC05359_zpsbd5563e2.jpg

DSC05360_zps25dabad3.jpg

3507808c-8c47-485f-8760-3d994cf680f6_zps4f0b6631.jpg

c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg

9c378659-4220-4ef9-a113-a3917049e437_zps98076f55.jpg

85882_zps86f4ba8e.jpg