St. Thomas - Map?

beshears

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great map of St. Thomas, but I still cannot find what I'm looking for.:(

We are docking at Havensight. I have found Morningstar Beach which we are planning on going to.

What I cannot find is the Paradise Point area to get the tram. If it is located on "this" map, can you give me an idea (names) of what it is close to? I understand you can walk there from the pier, but I have looked at that distance, but don't see it listed on the map?

This is a great map of St. Thomas, but I still cannot find what I'm looking for.:(

We are docking at Havensight. I have found Morningstar Beach which we are planning on going to.

What I cannot find is the Paradise Point area to get the tram. If it is located on "this" map, can you give me an idea (names) of what it is close to? I understand you can walk there from the pier, but I have looked at that distance, but don't see it listed on the map?[/QUOTW

We did paradise point from Havensight last summer it is very close and an easy walk, once you leave the port area, you cross the main street and turn left it is about 2 blocks on your right, a blue building I think, there are signs.