Carnival Breeze 2015

toya268

I am booked for the Breeze in April. I have been on multiple cruises but this is my husbands 1st time. I booked a deluxe ocean view due to the room size but I can't stop thinking about a suite (my 9yr old son is with us too). The suite is almost 2 thousand more (which is crazy). Will we enjoy the breeze? and has anyone stayed in an ocean view? :confused:

I am booked for the Breeze in April. I have been on multiple cruises but this is my husbands 1st time. I booked a deluxe ocean view due to the room size but I can't stop thinking about a suite (my 9yr old son is with us too). The suite is almost 2 thousand more (which is crazy). Will we enjoy the breeze? and has anyone stayed in an ocean view? :confused:

First, welcome to Cruise Critic. Second, this question should have been posted on the CARNIVAL board. Third, you probably will enjoy the Breeze, but we have no way of knowing what on board amenities appeal to you. Fourth, there are two ways to answer your last question. (A) Nope, nobody has ever stayed in an ocean view cabin on the Breeze.:rolleyes: (B) Lots of cruisers have stayed in an ocean view cabin. What do you want to know about them?

Welcome to Cruise Critic Toya368, You will get many more responses if you post your question in the Carnival section at Cruise Critic here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Jonathan

Thanks! for the response and I will post on the Carnival Breeze. I was wondering if the room was nice and as big as carnival states it is? ocean view deluxe room that is. It will be a group of 10. I usually enjoy relaxing but being that my husband is going (it's his 1st cruise) I want to at least enjoy the night life a little.

Thanks! for the response and I will post on the Carnival Breeze. I was wondering if the room was nice and as big as carnival states it is? ocean view deluxe room that is. It will be a group of 10. I usually enjoy relaxing but being that my husband is going (it's his 1st cruise) I want to at least enjoy the night life a little.

I hope you're planning on getting at least two cabins.

"Rooms of this type feature a full bathroom and a separate wash room. While stateroom configurations vary, certain Deluxe Ocean View rooms have space to sleep up to five cruisers. There are two twin beds (convert to a king), and a single sofa bed, desk and seat, sofa and coffee table, and a picture window."

Ten in a cabin will be very cramped.:eek::rolleyes:

Edited by beachbum53