Luggage service from port of N.O. to airlines

ranchette

I am online trying to get reviews for it. I know they do it for southwest and aa from nola and serveral florida ports - I have seen it with the debark info. Something like $20 per bag from carnival to airlines.

I am interested in the service this cruise and want someone to review it for me. I think the luggage just sits on the belt until carnival pulls it. That scares me. If carnival assigns it up front and the bags don't go to general debark - I would feel safer for my luggage.

Edited by tbbtravels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a service called "Rush-It", it right as you come out of the cruise terminal, right across from where you entered when you arrived. They also use another name: "Advanced Check In". Its $40 per bag for the first 4, then $5 for each additional.

You drop them off, can charge it, and you pick them up at the lower lever, luggage carousels, when you get to the airport. There will be a person waiting there you give your claim tag to.

Its safe and we never had a problem.

We just used this service on 3/28 and it went very smoothly - no problems at all!

Advance Check In

877-467-8898

advancecheckin.com

$40 for 1-4 bags

$5 each additional bag

Walk ups were welcome, you did not have to book in advance. They are right in the Royal Caribbean cruise terminal when you disembark after customs. We enjoyed the rest of our day in the French Quarter without worrying about all of our luggage!