All inclusive drinks

I was on the Celebration last year and the AI included quite few branded drinks, Bombay Saphire etc. Is this still the case or have cut back.

Just 2 examples of cut backs:-

Bombay Sapphire had gone of the 'free' AI list when we were on Majesty in April - think it was a 1.20 supplement but don't hold me to that! Drambuie was also now at a supplement.

Just 2 examples of cut backs:-

Bombay Sapphire had gone of the 'free' AI list when we were on Majesty in April - think it was a 1.20 supplement but don't hold me to that! Drambuie was also now at a supplement.

This is disastrous:D I can't cope without a pre dinner Sapphire and tonic.....and a few later....

Seriously, does anyone have an up to date bar menu please?

I am on Dream in Sept.

This is disastrous:D I can't cope without a pre dinner Sapphire and tonic.....and a few later....

Seriously, does anyone have an up to date bar menu please?

I am on Dream in Sept.

If you join the Dream & Thomson FB group I believe there are downloaded bar menus on there but definitely the last time I looked at the Dream one, there is now a £1.20 supplement for Bombay Sapphire

If you join the Dream & Thomson FB group I believe there are downloaded bar menus on there but definitely the last time I looked at the Dream one, there is now a £1.20 supplement for Bombay Sapphire

Thanks Jules, doing my absolute best to resist FB wherever i can, i would sooner people not be able to see my business, unfortunately it's a fact of life these days and i do have an account.

Does anyone else hate it when they are “tagged“ in someone else's post and the world gets to know where you have been?

Probably my age i know :cool:

Thanks Jules, doing my absolute best to resist FB wherever i can, i would sooner people not be able to see my business, unfortunately it's a fact of life these days and i do have an account.

Does anyone else hate it when they are “tagged“ in someone else's post and the world gets to know where you have been?

Probably my age i know :cool:

Quite a few people have joined from here just so they can access the Thomson groups as they really are very informative & more 'live' than here - you can lock your profile down completely if you wish & don't have to use a profile photo of yourself which I know some of the members here have done for the very same reason. I'm not keen on being 'tagged' either but you can change your settings to approve the tags or otherwise.....

Edited by Julessmiles

Quite a few people have joined from here just so they can access the Thomson groups as they really are very informative & more 'live' than here - you can lock your profile down completely if you wish & don't have to use a profile photo of yourself which I know some of the members here have done for the very same reason. I'm not keen on being 'tagged' either but you can change your settings to approve the tags or otherwise.....

What is FB?