Inside Cabins on Magica Caravaggio Deck

Music City

There is a center row of inside cabins between two rows of inside cabins in the center of Caravaggio Deck. They are cabin numbers 6287, 6289, 6291, 6293, 6295, 6297, 6299, 6301, 6303, 6305 and 6307, which appear to be larger than the other inside cabins. One person has told me they are the same square footage as other insides, but they are just not as long and more square.

Does anyone know anything about them?

I'm booked in 6303 for the transatlantic repositioning cruise on May 4th and looking for information. I booked a great rate of $449, so it's not like I'm that particular, just curious about the difference.

• 9 years later...
Having a similar problem as have been offered an excellent rate on Favolosa cabin 6303, but also wondering about possible noise from the Grand Bar below it...

Grand Bar music may going on until 1:30am

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Most problems occur when the deck above the cabin is being used, i.e. deck chairs on the lido or late music bar. With your cabin you are not directly over the band area also you have deck 5 and your bed between you and the music,

Suggest you get the AI package and join in the fun.:D

Thanks! Indeed most of the time the noise that bothers is the one from above but i recall a cabin I had once above the theater and one could hear echoes and music when they were rehearsing (which was overnight...) thus my question, but thanks