Problems with Windstar website

:confused:Not sure if I'm the only one but I am having problems with the Windstar website. Our Tahiti cruise is coming up in a couple weeks and last night I tried to book a tour online. I was able to get all the way through giving my credit card number along with all the information needed to book the tour but after I clicked on purchase I was sent back to the log in page to start all over. This morning I was able to handle the booking by calling the their 800 #. Later today I tried again to book addition tours and once again the same problem with the site happened.

You are not alone. They have changed the website since we sailed in 2012 and I cannot see why, as the previous version was far superior. The current one is a dull, amateur effort which is not at all user friendly. I struggled just to do a cruise search on it.

It was probably designed by 20somethings who think everybody is using a tablet or an Ipad without understanding that WS market is not their age group. We do not change/trade/buy a new phone every 6 months.

I still don't get why Explorer 8 is not supported anymore by their new web site.

I do understand the need to keep up with technology but they're leaving some folks behind. Not good for businessé

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if it's actually the Windstar website but their partners are no better. I'm booked on the Star 11/9-29 and trying to do the registration. It asks for my passport dates but the possible expiration dates end with 2020.

Not good.

Roy

Three emails went unanswered so a telephone callwas made and a very nice young lady attempted to rectify the problem by issuing a new password. It wouldn't work She was very apologetic and acknowledged that were having problems with the site, Today (Tues) wonder of wonders the pw works AND a telephone call was received from WS inquiring about the problem..

Sooo advice to anyone call em its toll fre