Maho Beach .... St Maarten

vinniega64

Is there a way to find out the landing schedule for flights? We will be there during the 1st week in June. I would like to go to Mullet Beach first and then head to Maho.

http://sunsetsxm.com/index.php/about-us/flight-schedules

Since the flight schedule is only for 1 day, you need to find out the day of the week you'll be in St. Maarten. Then go to the website for that day of the week arrivals & departures. So, if you arrive on a Friday, wait till any Friday to check the flight schedule.

• 2 months later...
I don't know what I am missing here, but I can't see anything about a Maho only tour on Bernards. Am I looking at the wrong website or wrong place? I was on bernardsxmtours dot com. Is that the right one?

Bernard doesn't have a Maho only tour. He will do a private tour wherever you would like to go, but to go to Maho only it would make more sense to just take a taxi.

Our group did a private tour with Bernard last year where we just went to a couple of places, including Maho. This year we just went to Maho via taxi as thaat was all we planned to do.

I don't know what I am missing here, but I can't see anything about a Maho only tour on Bernards. Am I looking at the wrong website or wrong place? I was on bernardsxmtours dot com. Is that the right one?

Bernards Tour discontinued their Maho Beach tour.

If you are only interested in going to Maho Beach, plenty of taxis at the port will take you to Maho. Taxi cost with 5 or more people about $7-$8 pp. and others will also be be going to Maho by taxi. Walk to the end of the pier, taxis will be in back of the Information Center on your right. There are plenty of taxis to take you back into town or the port at Maho Beach.

If still interested in taking Bernards Tour, both his Tours 1 & 2 do spend some time at Maho Beach and you do have the correct website above.