Stamps in passport

DonnaK

Don't know of a place at the dockyard. We had our passports stamped in Hamilton at the customs office. Take the ferry to Hamilton and walk down (to the right as you leave the ferry terminal) Front Street. Stay on the water side of the street. About 1/4 mile or so is the building. I think the building may have been pink, but there is a sign in front of the building on the sidewalk. Go inside and before you come to the windows, on the left side is a person sitting at a desk and ask him to stamp your passport. Seems like that was all he did.:)

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

• 5 weeks later...

OK - I just returned from the Celebrity Summit, and it couldn't have been easier to get a stamp in our passport right at the Dockyard.

Customs occupies a small area inside the building at Heritage Wharf (where the Norwegian Breakaway was docked). We just walked across to that ship, and just before the security checkpoint where passengers reboard that ship, we saw the customs area behind a sign that says "Do not enter". We just peeked our head around the sign and asked the 3 agents who were sitting there if we could have our passports stamped, and they said "Come on in". They couldn't have been more friendly or pleasant about it!

• 3 weeks later...
OK - I just returned from the Celebrity Summit, and it couldn't have been easier to get a stamp in our passport right at the Dockyard. Customs occupies a small area inside the building at Heritage Wharf (where the Norwegian Breakaway was docked). We just walked across to that ship, and just before the security checkpoint where passengers reboard that ship, we saw the customs area behind a sign that says "Do not enter". We just peeked our head around the sign and asked the 3 agents who were sitting there if we could have our passports stamped, and they said "Come on in". They couldn't have been more friendly or pleasant about it!

Thanks, Donna! Always a must for my wife and I, wherever possible!

BobK/Orlando