Sailing the Breeze

hlb76

Trying to decide what Balcony to pick on the Breeze..

Looking at Deck 7 - forward. This way we are kinda in the middle of everything going up or down. Yes we are forward but thats not a big deal to me.

What is better Port or Starboard or does it make a difference? I would love to see pier runners if possible.

I will be on deck 7 forward for the first time next month on the Breeze. We normally chose aft or mid ship but because we wanted connecting rooms and balconys and just booked earlier this week, we couldn't be too picky.

Deck 8 would also be a great deck on the Breeze since the lido is actually deck 10.

This will also be our first on starboard side. I really like port side since most of the time you look at the port while at port.

I'm sure it will be nice and who knows I may just change my way of thinking and in the future book starboard and forward!

We sail on the breeze in march and are on deck 8 rooms 8387/8389 and a couple others watch when you boom rooms that if you want connecting balconies make sure your rooms not connecting if you have rooms that connect your balconies won't just a heads up and the even numbers rooms(port side) have a smoking section down on deck 5 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have cruised on the Breeze 3 times. I would pick either aft or forward as far as you can get and then the promenade deck on deck 5 is not right below you. DH likes to be able to look down on the water. We were just on deck 9 forward port side and it was a great location. Enjoy the Breeze!

Pat

Check this out click the link below once there click on balcony description and find which deck your thinking about and what room it will tell you all about it and wether it connects as far as balconies are concerned and which rooms it connects with.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums