How to book Tabyana Beach and Snorkel? Not showing on NCL.com

zdub86

I looked on NCL.com and saw the Tabyana beach and snorkel excursion just a couple days ago to book, but now it's not showing up. Does that mean it's not available/sold out?? I sure hope not!! Is there any other way to book Tabyana Beach for the day?? Thanks in advance for the help.

I looked on NCL.com and saw the Tabyana beach and snorkel excursion just a couple days ago to book, but now it's not showing up. Does that mean it's not available/sold out?? I sure hope not!! Is there any other way to book Tabyana Beach for the day?? Thanks in advance for the help.

Tabyana is a small part of West Bay Beach.

The most direct way I know is to book a day pass plus transport from one of the resorts on West Bay beach. Bananarama, Beacher's, Paradise Beach Club and Infinity Bay all offer them at varying price points.

This thread has heaps of info including pics and maps about snorkeling West Bay.

Tabyana is a small part of West Bay Beach.

The least expensive way I know is to book a day pass plus transport from one of the resorts on West Bay beach. Bananarama, Beacher's, Paradise Beach Club and Infinity Bay all offer them at varying price points.

This thread has heaps of info including pics and maps about snorkeling West Bay.

Thank you!

If a private vendor or booking at ta beach directly worries you, you'll probably find the excursion on board ship once you sail. It's a popular excursion. However, I would agree with Guest 2000 that going via direct booking with a beach club is probably a little cheaper and certainly gets you there and back with some amenities not usually on ship excursions.