New Orleans

jjg24014

Hi....I am thinking of doing a New Orleans jazz cruise at night or a cemetery ghost tour..fun. I love New Orleans and there are lots of day/night tours we can do on our own. See you on the cruise. Did you sign up for met and mingle? Am looking forward to this cruise. Karen

U walked to the french quarter and back during the day. .taxi back at night. was a shuttle but not late enough for anyone... tours- do not need a ship's tours. you can walk french quarter on your own. .if wanting the garden area take a street car.. ghost tours look on line noe for ideas and prices.. oh it will be colder near ship than french quarter in daytime. .still cold at night in general.. they get winter without snow. if eating at night book about a monh out.. there a fampus bar near walgrens make sure you go and drink there.. can not thonk of spelling of the hotel it is in but go.

I was born and raised in New Orleans and still live here. If you are spending the night in New Orleans, treat yourself to the very best food in the city--Commander's Palace. Call them and ask them for a table in the Garden Room. The number is 504-899-8221. It will be a cab ride from the port...but well worth it.

I was born and raised in New Orleans and still live here. If you are spending the night in New Orleans, treat yourself to the very best food in the city--Commander's Palace. Call them and ask them for a table in the Garden Room. The number is 504-899-8221. It will be a cab ride from the port...but well worth it.

great place but Nola's and others were too.

I alwas stand in line at Cafe Du Monte

I was at Commander's Palace for lunch a couple of weeks ago on a business trip. The food was great, the service was top-notch excellent. I'd love to try dinner, but if that doesn't work for your schedule go at lunch. Its well worth the cab ride. If you have time, you can ride the St. Charles streetcar to/from the restaurant. Gentlemen, note the dress code for dinner.

Sent using Tapatalk

I was at Commander's Palace for lunch a couple of weeks ago on a business trip. The food was great, the service was top-notch excellent. I'd love to try dinner, but if that doesn't work for your schedule go at lunch. Its well worth the cab ride. If you have time, you can ride the St. Charles streetcar to/from the restaurant. Gentlemen, note the dress code for dinner.

Sent using Tapatalk

i would use the streetcar durign te day and walk over and enjoy the cermentary too.

but the french Qu has great places to eat too.