Does viking offer transfer to Zurich airport?

Cruiseoholic000

• 3 weeks later...
Soon I will be able to choose my flights for my Rhine river cruise from Amsterdam to Basel. Does Viking cruise lines offer transfer from Basel to Zurich airport at the end of the cruise? I really hope so as i would prefer a direct flight.

Yes, they do. I assume you had Viking book your flights as we did. We just finished Amsterdam to Basel this week, leaving the boat on Wednesday, Oct 4th, 2017. On the next to the last day of the cruise, everyone was given printed information in our room. It showed specifically, for each couple, where & when to have their luggage outside the door, and when to go out to the buses for transfer to the airport. We spent 2 days in Lucerne at the end of our trip, so we were told when a limo would pick us up at our Lucerne hotel for the drive to Zurich airport. Most people met their bus at 9 AM. We had to leave at 6:10 AM to catch our 10:10 flight. The drive was an hour, so they got us there 3 hours before flight departure. We were the only couple in our Lucerne group that had a flight that early, so our limo was just for me and my wife. Our driver dropped us off right in front of the terminal Delta doors in Zurich where we walked in and immediately saw the Delta Baggage desk for luggage drop off and boarding passes. So Viking did a good job of getting us to our Viking scheduled flight at the airport.