Florider group lesson?

wesnliz

I've booked it about a dozen times for my kids on all the freedom and Oasis class ships. My kids loved it as they had extended time to be on the flow rider. They basically take up to 8 people and everyone gets a prolonged turn. They will teach you how to do "trickd" if you want(alot of fun), while lying down, or you can try standing, really alot of options. You get a lot of time and it's a blast. One word of warning.....ladies need to wear one pieces or at least something over a bikini. You will lose your tops or bottoms after an extended time on the flow rider. Gentlemen better make sure their bathing suits are tight. I have seen a HUGE number of people flash on the Flowrider. You feel badly for anyone, but a teenage girl will be horrified so force the issue if need be. I believe the cost was $59 per person

My husband did a group lesson on Freedom the last time we were onboard. There were 4 people in his group. As the previous person said, each person got an extended period of time on the Flow Rider with the staff teaching each individual how to improve their skills (from beginner on up). The biggest advantage to us was that there was very little waiting in line. Even with each person being given an decent amount of time on the Flow Rider, the line cycled very quickly. My husband said that it was a perfect break between rides. We have scheduled another session for him on Oasis. Being a family vacation with a 6yo who only wants to sit by and watch Daddy on the Flow Rider for a short period of time this works well to make sure that my husband gets a good amount of rides in without having to hang out at the Flow Rider all day.

The lessons are not necessary as the staff will teach you what you need to know during the open sessions, but it can be a nice bonus.