Tours for New Overnight Visits?

JEDMELK

We are in need of some suggestions and/or thoughts. I have tried a search on these boards and have also looked at Trip Advisor but came up somewhat disappointed.

Here is the dilemma: We will be on a cruise in December with an overnight stay in St Maarten. During some of the conversation on our roll call, a thought of some sort of excursion that can be done in the evening (as independents) was brought up. Specifically, a Sunset Cruise and several folks seem to like that thought. Although the cruise line does in fact offer that option I was hoping there may have been additional options we might take advantage of as an independent group. Unfortunately, I have not found any information for this so, I was hoping others may in fact have some information and or thoughts that can be shared.

I realize that the overnight stay is new and most likely the best reason there is not much information on this subject but, hopefully, some of you may know of some options to share.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions and help.

Jed

Would you consider a dinner/sunset cruise?

Check out the Passaat Dinner Cruise offered on Thursdays (I believe you're there on a Thursday).

If that doesn't work for you, there may be other options.

What are your preferences?

gary

Thanks for this link Gary and yes, we are there on Thursday evening. Unfortunately have not been able to get back on the boards until this morning. Will definitely check out this.

We are not really sure what we are looking for and will also share with others on our roll call.

When and if we come up with a solution, I will be sure to post info for others.

Thanks again

Jed