What to do at st Maarten and San Juan

I read that in the reviews as well, and was hesitant to book because of that, but I found all of the staff running the excursion to be friendly and accommodating. Almost everyone on the excursion is a newbie, and they were great with everyone. But, we were winning, so maybe they were in a better mood because of that. [emoji6]

You don't get to pick the boat you're on, but I think you can ask and they might place you in he boat you want!

Thanks! I'll keep it on my list of possibilities! :)

Last time we were in St Maarten's, we had a brilliant day at Maho Beach. Took a taxi, with another couple, from the cruise terminal - very reasonable, and set a time to be picked up and the driver was right on time, but also lots of other drivers could have brought us back. Take your swimmers, and only problem was putting down a drink whenever a plane arrived or took off.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did the rain forest drive thru tour offered by Royal , PR and enjoyed it.

In St Marten, go up to the taxi stand where they load vans going to various places. We usually go to Orient beach. $7 pp. Taxi's there to bring you back too.

Good to know thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in St. Maarten on Allure last November and I did the America's Cup Race Regatta based on a whole bunch of really positive reviews, and it totally lived up to my expectations.

It was amazing! It's not relaxing if that's what you're looking for, because you're participating in a real sailing race and have to hoist sails and such, but they tell you exactly what to do and if you want to do something more relaxing like keeping time or handing out drinks, they do give you the opportunity to take one of those roles instead.

It was a lot of fun and was an exhilarating experience!

Thanks! Sounds fun!

Hey sounds like we are on the same cruise in August ! Great post thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Are we? Awesome I'm really excited every since my last cruise I just couldn't wait for the next one!!

Thank you all for such great ideas im so excited idk which way to go lol! I was thinking about atv riding/tour has anyone done this and do u have to have drivers license or is it just an age limit and if 1 person doesn't have drivers license can they ride as a passenger on the back?

Edited by lovablekendra