Serenade OTS Ritas Cantina or Crab Shack?

SRV FAN

Another thread has me wondering.... We will be on the Serenade OTS (Bahamas cruise) in Jan & wondering if Ritas is a "cantina" or a "crab Shack"? And whichever it is, what do they serve? Full meals or appitizers?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Another thread has me wondering.... We will be on the Serenade OTS (Bahamas cruise) in Jan & wondering if Ritas is a "cantina" or a "crab Shack"? And whichever it is, what do they serve? Full meals or appitizers?

Thanks!

I believe when Rita's is on Radiance class ships, it's appetizers, not full meals.

Edited by clarea

The buy 1 get 1 margaritas are pretty good though!

Well.... Since we buy the Premium drink package.... The BOGO won't be much of an incentive... But...Hoping they are good!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We went there on Serenade whilst in Europe in Sep. Some of the meals are main size, others are more appetizer size. It is not all that clear on the menu either. Our meals were delicious - I had the fajita - but they absolutely could not cope with the size of our group (12 ppl) even though they had been given ample warning. You can't book, but my SIL let them know we were coming about 4 days in advance, then reminded them the day before and day of. Consequently the service was downright appalling. Small groups would probably be fine but they completely dropped the ball for us. Luckily, the ship made it up to us so we left happy