Bodden bus to west bay

wolfganghowell

Has anyone booked this? We are on it next month and would love some specifics. Do they leave pretty quickly from the pier? Can you tell them when you want to come back to the ship or do you have to leave when they say? We've been to Roatan and are ready to get to West Bay and figured this was an efficient method.

I can help with the return to the ship info. I got a reply from Victor and he stated that you will all leave the beach at the same time and it would be 1 hour before the all aboard for your ship. I got the impression that you will get off the ship and meet with him fairly soon after you dock, but I'm got positive. We opted for the Best of Bodden for $10 more. That way we can leave when we're ready, plus go ziplining.

I talked to Victor yesterday about this over e-mail and was told that there are only two "shuttles" that bus to West Bay and once they are gone, there aren't any more. And they leave the beach one hour prior to "all aboard" time.

I talked to Victor yesterday about this over e-mail and was told that there are only two "shuttles" that bus to West Bay and once they are gone, there aren't any more. And they leave the beach one hour prior to "all aboard" time.

My husband and I are going on same cruise as you. We have booked nothing in Roatan yet. Do you know how we get to West Bay? How we get a spot on a shuttle/ or how difficult it is to get a taxi?

thanks!!

Archived