Private tour with My Sister Tours

sellwingri

I did the tour with Helen last year w/ a bunch of people on our roll call. Helen is a very nice person and does a good job of taking you to one place and another. Ours did get a bit complicated as we has so many people from the rollcall want to go we had to have 2 different vans and the 2nd one (not Helen's) wasn't as enjoyable. I think she also tried to make too many people happy and it got complicated. One van left and went back to the ship before completing the tour while Helen took the rest of us on to the final stop at Trafalgar Falls.

Her price was only $10 less than what I'm paying for Bumpiing this year. However Bumpiing tours includes the site passes for the places you are going where My Sister's does not. Also Bumpiing will provide snorkel gear at Champange Reef and you have to either take them or rent them if going w/ My Sisters tours.

If you are looking for a nice personable taxi driver to take you from spot to spot, stick w/ Helen and My Sisters Tours. If you want an actual guide who will go with you into the places and help you out then I would go w/ Bumpiing.

• 2 months later...
My husband and I like to take private tours on islands we visit and we're booked with My Sisters. Has anyone done a private tour with them and if so, how was it? It was a lot cheaper than Bumpingtours.

Did we make a mistake?

When is your tour? Did you already go?