Princess Insurance Policy Number ???

Steven_&_Daniel

I did a search and found lots of stuff about insurance but nothing about where to find the policy number. I need to file a claim and can't find a policy number. I see the charge for the insurance on my booking confirmation, but that's all. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

The Princess Travel Insurance Program is underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC #10952 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate form series TAHC5000. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN AND TX, Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200. In IL, IN, KS, LA, OH, OR, VT, WA and WY, Policy Form #'s TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS.10 Certain coverages are under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000.

Aon Affinity at 1-877-846-8833 with any questions.

It was on the vacation protection page on the cruise personalizer...

Bernadette

Since our cruise is over, it no longer appears in the cruise personalizer. I guess they don't want you to have this info after the fact, LOL. I'll give them a call. Thank you very much!

Since our cruise is over, it no longer appears in the cruise personalizer. I guess they don't want you to have this info after the fact, LOL. I'll give them a call. Thank you very much!

When you call the insurance company to file a claim, they will give you a claim number. You just have to give them your booking number/ship and they already will have the information.

Just call the insurance company, and they open a claim for you. The guy I spoke with looked up my cruise info, gave me a claim number, and then sent me an email containing the forms and explanations.