Carnival to Offer Unlimited Social Media for $5/day or $25/week

UnObstructedView

Does anyone know does this new plan include iMessage?

Like if I have a wifi only iPad can I bring that and also I message?

I know I could always message with Facebook messenger but if I wanted to reach someone back home it would probably be easier via iMessage.

here is a screen shot of the fun hub once downloaded you set up your cruise info, then at the bottom it says im onboard this is the next screen with instructions :

Screenshot_2015-01-17-13-26-17_zps69ae0db4.png

here is what the first page of the app looks like........... hmmmm glad my countdown isnt that anymore

10847970_10154919794800585_2659311535128647576_n.jpg?oh=634752b84b19d6b1f0aa57daf3c05d55&oe=552E0433

Edited by hockeyluver

It has already been started on the Sunshine. $5 a day for social media or $16 a day for enhanced internet (anything)

Just to be sure this means you can get the enhanced internet by the day also instead of the whole cruise?

I really wish I could be cut off from the world, but alas being a full time student means I will probably have to do at least 1 school thing if not more while we are away.

You need to download the APP then when you're on board you can sign on put in your room# and agree to pay the fee and your all set. Just find out what other rooms your family and friends are in and put them in as contacts.

So can u do group messages? Just wondering how to get a hold of the 3 in my cabin and the almost 100 on our roll call. Lord knows I don't want to send 100 separate text lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

I think that the carnival hub app is a great idea. I usually go on cruises with my family and extended family so there's normally 30 of us. This app would be so much easier to keep track of where everyone is.