Can't decide, msc Caribbean or Ncl Bermuda

kkttc

Trying to take our teens and young man on their first cruise, ages 14/17/20. Thinking about either Bermuda via Ncl dawn or breakaway (we live in new England so not a travel issue) summer 2016 or msc divina to Caribbean summer 2016 or Christmas 2016.

I know a lot about the ship differences, but wondering about port opportunities. Bermuda is just being docked there for 3 days while divina is new ports each day.

I think that Ncl breakaway for bermuda would be better due to their better ship amenities for the teens, since we will be on that ship a lot. But, price is higher than dawn.

For msc, I know it is port intensive so I don't worry too much about ship amenities...

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally I would go to Bermuda over the Caribbean any day on (almost) any ship! You will save a lot on travel costs if you can drive to the port, and Bermuda is easy and safe to do via public bus and ferry so our excursion costs generally end up being much lower there as well. We love the Dawn, but with teens I would go with Breakaway if it is in your budget.

Thanks gymbomb. Breakaway might not be in the budget, and if not we will 'settle' with dawn

We are doing our third trip to Bermuda on the Dawn next summer :)

Bermuda hands down. No contest. Bermuda has been my favorite itinerary by far and I keep trying to get back but unfortunately can't work out the scheduling.

Before I went to Bermuda I was very concerned about "just" being docked for 3 days. But it was great to not have to rush anywhere. Great island, great weather, great people. Add that it's a closer port for y'all to leave from and it's a no-brainer to me.