Maya Key excursion

Uncwrn93

We were there in 2009 when it was called Fins and Flippers and loved it! The snorkeling is amazing! We're be there two weeks from now :D :D :D

Please post a review when you get back. Can't wait to be there in 2 months

One question. Do you really get to only stay 4 hours? I am going back and forth with this and LFK. I want to be able to stay as long as I can at any place, that's why I don't do shop tours, but there is no choice with this place.

Look up mitsugirly, she posts on the Norwegian board. In her signature she reviews and has lots of photos on Maya. It is because of her photos and review that I've booked this excursion for us in February. From what she says, it does appear that you could stay there longer, but of course I would check when you are there.

One question. Do you really get to only stay 4 hours? I am going back and forth with this and LFK. I want to be able to stay as long as I can at any place, that's why I don't do shop tours, but there is no choice with this place.

My understanding is there are boats back and forth most of the day

Look up mitsugirly, she posts on the Norwegian board. In her signature she reviews and has lots of photos on Maya. It is because of her photos and review that I've booked this excursion for us in February. From what she says, it does appear that you could stay there longer, but of course I would check when you are there.

Oh wow thank you. I found her review from Jan 2013 with tons of pictures. Looks awesome.

Oh wow thank you. I found her review from Jan 2013 with tons of pictures. Looks awesome.

We went to Maya Key in January and are going back in 2 weeks. For us, 4 hours were perfect. We walked around and walked around the island, the amount of animals there is incredible! We had lunch, took a swim then headed back. Probably around 230-3. We loved it!!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Been there twice now, we love it. We usually book everything on our own, but decided to check it out this past January. We loved it so much we went back in November. The water was a little cloudy, it had rained the week before we got there. There are so many animals to check out, and you get to go in the monkey cage with two monkeys, they jump all over you, its pretty cool. You also get to hold a stick with a parrot on it. The food was pretty good, water and iced tea is included in the price, there is a cash bar, but none of us drank there. We were there for 4 hours, that was plenty. When we got back to the port area my daughter and her friend did the zipline.

I'm a little confused about this excursion. It isn't offered through NCL and on the website it says it is only offered through the cruise ships. Does that mean I can't go there since it isn't offered?

This excursion is offered through NCL. Maybe its sold out?