Viking 'Silver Beverage package'

Harley0711

I am on the Viking Sojourn - Bucharest to Amsterdam in July 2017. Just rebooked to get 'Free beverage package' Plus a deeper discount on entire cruise.

Question to previous cruisers - On this river cruise to Amsterdam - how was the Wine List? I enjoy local wines and with the package free - we took it. This cruise is 23 days total - called Viking but as expected, they say the Wine list can often change. Just checking here to see if anyone has a copy of a recent Wine list from that area.

I am on the Viking Sojourn - Bucharest to Amsterdam in July 2017. Just rebooked to get 'Free beverage package' Plus a deeper discount on entire cruise.

Question to previous cruisers - On this river cruise to Amsterdam - how was the Wine List? I enjoy local wines and with the package free - we took it. This cruise is 23 days total - called Viking but as expected, they say the Wine list can often change. Just checking here to see if anyone has a copy of a recent Wine list from that area.

Were you able to get the same stateroom as your first booking? We we are on the Cruise April 6, in a Suite. Going the other way!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are looking to book taht cruise for Sept 2017 and would like to how what the Silver Beverage Package entitles us too... We are not big drinkers and do not drink either wine or beer... do enjoy a cocktail before dinner but could live without it! Paying for it on the nights we really want it... Thinking the free tips might be the better value for us.

We are looking to book taht cruise for Sept 2017 and would like to how what the Silver Beverage Package entitles us too... We are not big drinkers and do not drink either wine or beer... do enjoy a cocktail before dinner but could live without it! Paying for it on the nights we really want it... Thinking the free tips might be the better value for us.

If you do not drink Wine or Beer then I would not get the package, way too much cost

• 2 weeks later...
If you do not drink Wine or Beer then I would not get the package, way too much cost

A bit confused about that comment. Many that do not drink wine or beer would instead drink cocktails. Beer and wine are included with lunch and dinner anyways. The per drink cost for at least wine for non meal times were reasonable. I assume cocktails are as well. If someone only has a cocktail or two each day, then paying per drink makes way more sense.

A bit confused about that comment. Many that do not drink wine or beer would instead drink cocktails. Beer and wine are included with lunch and dinner anyways. The per drink cost for at least wine for non meal times were reasonable. I assume cocktails are as well. If someone only has a cocktail or two each day, then paying per drink makes way more sense.

What I meant by that was IF you enjoy wine and beer - Then the Package allows you to enjoy ALL the wine / beer that is offered - Lots more than just what is poured at lunch and dinner. I have seen the wine list and I would like to try it all - without the package - I have to buy each one.

We got the package as part of the promo and thought we would try it. Its a way to try it all without having to worry about per item. at the end the day and all the math - it probably comes close and I look at it as spending my kids inheritance, lol