Cupcake class on Liberty

pluvsd3

We did it with my Daughter on Oasis in 2015 it was I think 25. We did 2 different ones and SHE LOVED IT. For kids it is great as an adult I wouldn't do it. like I said she got a kick out of it and loved that she got to eat her creation and the left overs.

• 1 month later...
When did the cupcake decorating class go up to $30. I thought this sounded like fun just not sure I want to pay $30. Does anyone know if it is cheaper on board Liberty?

We sailed in May of last year and it was $25. I hope it didn't go up, but anyway, it's not one I would do again as I'm a professional decorator anyway. I just joined in on the class last year because my daughter wanted to do it and wanted me to join her.

I did the cupcake class on Freedom in August. I signed up for the adult one but there ended up being kids in it as well. One young girl was getting very frustrated because she couldn't keep up, but they did go slow enough for older kids to follow. It was fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have done it twice with our young daughters. They had a blast and the cupcakes were delicious! We would not do it a third time, however. I will just buy one of their cupcakes on our next cruise. I would not do the class as an adult. The $30 isn't worth it to me.

If going during a busy time (i.e. summer break, Thanksgiving, Christmas), BOOK EARLY!!! This was included as a special "perk" from our TA last cruise, but we didn't sign up the first few days and classes filled up. MOBS of tiny children eating globs of frosting....I am OK that we missed out, but if I had a little one, it would be something I'd sign up for on day 1.

If going during a busy time (i.e. summer break, Thanksgiving, Christmas), BOOK EARLY!!! This was included as a special "perk" from our TA last cruise, but we didn't sign up the first few days and classes filled up. MOBS of tiny children eating globs of frosting....I am OK that we missed out, but if I had a little one, it would be something I'd sign up for on day 1.

Totally agree...BOOK EARLY! We booked before we boarded. There was a waitlist by the time we boarded. Granted, it was a Thanksgiving cruise. Don't take your chances if you want to do it.