Bayport Terminal

golfpccc

From the TV video of Conquest arriving at Bayport, it looked like there was only room for one ship to dock. Has anyone seen pictures since the Esctasy docked? Were both ships docked at the pier? Am booked on the Voyager 12/14/08 just wondering in case RCCL has to use the pier at the same time as the Conquest.

From the TV video of Conquest arriving at Bayport, it looked like there was only room for one ship to dock. Has anyone seen pictures since the Esctasy docked? Were both ships docked at the pier? Am booked on the Voyager 12/14/08 just wondering in case RCCL has to use the pier at the same time as the Conquest.

As of yesterday, Ecstasy was at Barbour's Cut, just up the bay three or so miles.

I expect that they've swapped locations with the Conquest at Barbour's Cut and the Ecstasy boarding passengers at Bayport...

Thanks, didn't think there was room for 2 ships. Hopefully, we won't have to worry about using Houston--Galveston says they will be up and running way before Dec.

golfpccc... have you joined the roll call for your cruise? I don't remember seeing you there. Come on over and say hi!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=726801&page=24

They plan to eventually have 3 new cruise terminals at Bayport but they only have the first one built.

Hey Scuba Mark, Where did you get the little scuba dude you have on you page?I would like to find something like that for my page I have seen others on cruise critic but IM not sure where everyone is getting them from. Thanks

Hey Scuba Mark, Where did you get the little scuba dude you have on you page?I would like to find something like that for my page I have seen others on cruise critic but IM not sure where everyone is getting them from. Thanks

If you right click on Mark's scuba dude, then click on properties you can see where it came from and copy it into your signature.

If you right click on Mark's scuba dude, then click on properties you can see where it came from and copy it into your signature.

Yup

You can right click it and save it.

It is called an animated gif. You can find them on the internet.

Just find the one you want and copy it into your signature

Mark

As of yesterday, Ecstasy was at Barbour's Cut, just up the bay three or so miles.

I expect that they've swapped locations with the Conquest at Barbour's Cut and the Ecstasy boarding passengers at Bayport...

Lets all hope RCCL & the Port Of Houston has a plan because if Galveston is not ready for Cruise Ships in two months we might be in trouble With the Voyager due in Dec 21st. Not so sure Bayport can handle two Mega ships at the same time. Do you think the Port of Houston will re-open Barbers Cut Terminal for use.

Lets all hope RCCL & the Port Of Houston has a plan because if Galveston is not ready for Cruise Ships in two months we might be in trouble With the Voyager due in Dec 21st. Not so sure Bayport can handle two Mega ships at the same time. Do you think the Port of Houston will re-open Barbers Cut Terminal for use.

I don't think that they'll use Barbour's Cut for normal scheduled embark/debark. They want to showcase Bayport.

Terminal 2, where RCCL docks, faired much better than terminal 1 did. I expect they should easily be able to handle ships by December...

:rolleyes: Due in 14 Dec.:D

Archived