Did I miss my chance for early saver??

2 weeks ago I was looking at cruises over New Year's. I wasn't sure which one to book. I went away last week so I didn't spend time researching/booking. I'm now back and ready to book today on the Conquest and I noticed that the early saver option is gone. Will early saver come back after the 'sale' that ends today? Not sure if I should wait and book...

I think its 5 months early saver dissapears on 7 day cruises. once its gone its gone. new years is more than 5 months away so es should still be there. I would call my pvp.

3 months on shorter cruises.

es dissapears depending on how long your cruise is

I think its 5 months early saver dissapears on 7 day cruises. once its gone its gone. new years is more than 5 months away so es should still be there. I would call my pvp.

nice to see you again.

nice to see you again.

I need to pick up some drugs in Belize so yesterday booked a cove balcony on Dream. Cheapest was a cove ..go figure.

going next month.

not cruising as much lately.

howdy stranger

had to be leaving from a port I could drive to. Didnt want to go thru airport security with drugs lol. And had to go to Belize.

Dream 8/24 booked out of New Orleans.

Edited by firefly333

The other thing about ES as with other rates like past guest, etc.; is the rate is capacity controlled. ES can disappear sooner than 5 months (3 for shorter cruises) when the allotted rooms for each category/rate sell out. Example, the ES rate for all inside categories on the 3/15/15 Pride re-positioning cruise disappeared less than 3 months after booking opened which was still over 11 months before the sailing. (This Pride sailing is/was very popular and there really aren't many staterooms left.)

It is quite possible that ES is gone for the category/sailing you are looking at. Holiday sailings are typically popular.

:) Hi firefly - glad to see you around again. :)

yep had i booked a few weeks ago there was a solo rate for $499 on the cruise I booked. Inside i presume but at least 5 posts on my roll call who booked it.

Now i had to pay $709 for a cove balcony ..but still was $29 less than a regular inside cabin.

all the solo deals dissapeared except coves from my sailing.

so they do dissapear for certain categorys ..need to check them all. My pvp missed the cove solo rate. Luckily i saw it.

Good to see you back. Hope all is well :)

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.