Is there a list of everything/tours etc to do?

nxtdoor

Is this your first cruise? If so, it can be a little overwhelming.

Which cruise line/ship are you going to be on? Are you working with a travel agent?

Go to your cruise line website and look at each port of call for your specific cruise.

Pick out one shore excursion for each port that you find interesting and book it.

Hope this helps. Happy cruising.

• 1 year later...
Is this your first cruise? If so, it can be a little overwhelming.

Which cruise line/ship are you going to be on? Are you working with a travel agent?

Go to your cruise line website and look at each port of call for your specific cruise.

Pick out one shore excursion for each port that you find interesting and book it.

Hope this helps. Happy cruising.

I know this thread is older, but still applies... What I have been doing is find stuff that interests me and print it out, highlighting price ect for my DH. Also, I have been pinning them to my Pinterest. What did we ever do without Pinterest? Need an invite? Let me know!

The first thing I do when we've booked a cruise is to copy and print out the itinerary that shows the dates/times we will be in each port. Then I start a Word document and start copying/pasting all the tidbits for each port that I find in my research (make headers for each port so you don't mix them up.)

Then I gradually start weeding through the document, format it, clean it up, so it's all organized. I eliminated all the details about stuff we've decided NOT to do. Also I keep watching the list of ship's excursions in case you decide to do one. Make reservations if they are needed ahead of time or notes to purchase tix/reserve a cabana/etc. once we get on board.

Then before we go I print out the document and take it with me so I have all the names and details I need, including when/where to meet excursions. Works well for me!:p

• 2 weeks later...
The first thing I do when we've booked a cruise is to copy and print out the itinerary that shows the dates/times we will be in each port. Then I start a Word document and start copying/pasting all the tidbits for each port that I find in my research (make headers for each port so you don't mix them up.)

Then I gradually start weeding through the document, format it, clean it up, so it's all organized. I eliminated all the details about stuff we've decided NOT to do. Also I keep watching the list of ship's excursions in case you decide to do one. Make reservations if they are needed ahead of time or notes to purchase tix/reserve a cabana/etc. once we get on board.

Then before we go I print out the document and take it with me so I have all the names and details I need, including when/where to meet excursions. Works well for me!:p

That's what I do too! I'm always in charge of planning the cruise and excursions so having stuff printed out keeps me organized once were on the ship.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

I know this thread is older, but still applies... What I have been doing is find stuff that interests me and print it out, highlighting price ect for my DH.

My wife does the same thing. She's a great planner and enjoys doing the itinerary and port research, and planning the shore excursions. It gives her a better choice of photo opportunities.

That's what I do too! I'm always in charge of planning the cruise and excursions so having stuff printed out keeps me organized once were on the ship.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Forums mobile app

Great minds think alike! :D