Sojourn leaving Hong Kong

Roxburgh

Great pictures. Are you in the Four Seasons?

We stayed at the FS in March 2014 before our Sojourn cruise. I woke up at 7.20am and wondered if Sojourn had arrived yet. Opened the curtains and through the window was greeted by the sight of her just arriving, very similar view to your departure pics.

Thanks. I think. No future cruises booked at the moment. Woe is me :(

Great pictures. Are you in the Four Seasons?

We stayed at the FS in March 2014 before our Sojourn cruise. I woke up at 7.20am and wondered if Sojourn had arrived yet. Opened the curtains and through the window was greeted by the sight of her just arriving, very similar view to your departure pics.

Thanks. I think. No future cruises booked at the moment. Woe is me :(

Yes, 35th floor :eek:. Great view over the Ocean Terminal. We disembarked from Sojourn yesterday :( Have not yet booked our next cruise but have put down the on-board deposit.

Edited by Roxburgh

I wish that Seabourn would visit at a better time of year as I would love to do this cruise - Hong Kong in Feb is very often downright cold. Its such a poor time of year to be there (as you can see from the sky in the pictures).

We got home late on Wednesday after a long day of travel. Four Seasons was great and we found some good restaurants in the IFC Mall. We also used the Four Seasons car service to get to the airport. Pricey but worth it.

Weather in HK wasn't great but at least it didn't rain. We went up to the Peak on Tuesday and had decent views despite it being overcast.

I still have some of our photos to go through and Susan is also doing hers.

Enjoyed the cruise but it wan't really long enough. Maybe we should have done the return leg to Singapore. Highlight for me was definitely Saigon. It was great to meet the two of you and share a couple of days touring.

That's a coincidence. We also did the Peak on Tuesday and we had lunch at that restaurant next to the main complex. I think it is called The Lookout. My shots are 'misty' but atmospheric!

On the Monday we went to Tai O.

http://www.nextstophongkong.com/attractions/top-attractions/tai-o-fishing-village/

Well worth the journey and full of atmosphere.

On the Wednesday we had lunch at The Hong Kong Club which has reciprocal arrangements with The Hurlingham Club. Most impressive. Downside was simply that the weather was grim and we'd the whole day to kill in the drizzle.

I've done my first run through of my shots and trimmed down around 1,600 to 450. There are some nice ones and in particular that temple with all the incense and smoke. Also that waterfall area in Cambodia with some good ones of the kids.

The shots looking down from that culture show terrace have worked. Hope Susan's were OK.

Will have another bash at them tomorrow.

Bye

Tony