Suggestions needed!!! Please!!

kuddles14

My husband and I will be arriving in Antigua on the Jewel of the Seas on March 29. We have never been to this island before and was wondering if there is any "must sees or do" while in port. Any private tour recommendations? Can we tour on our own? Would also like to go into town for a bit. Is the town far from where we dock? Thank you in advance for your help.

Kathy

My husband and I will be arriving in Antigua on the Jewel of the Seas on March 29. We have never been to this island before and was wondering if there is any "must sees or do" while in port. Any private tour recommendations? Can we tour on our own? Would also like to go into town for a bit. Is the town far from where we dock? Thank you in advance for your help.

Kathy

If just a taxi or tour, have used without any complaints - reliable, excellent and kind

https://www.facebook.com/rogertaxitoursantigua/

You really don't need to pre book a tour - there are lots of taxis waiting at the dock. They usually take 6-8 people but it's nice to share experiences. They will take you to Shirley Heights, Nelsons Dockyard, English Harbour and other places for around $25 per person. It's a beautiful island, well worth seeing as much as you can. The ship docks almost in the town so there are shops and bars to wander round when you get back. have a lovely cruise.

You really don't need to pre book a tour - there are lots of taxis waiting at the dock. They usually take 6-8 people but it's nice to share experiences. They will take you to Shirley Heights, Nelsons Dockyard, English Harbour and other places for around $25 per person. It's a beautiful island, well worth seeing as much as you can. The ship docks almost in the town so there are shops and bars to wander round when you get back. have a lovely cruise.

Thank you . This is exactly what I was looking for.

• 1 month later...