Shuttle Service from Orlando

roerinaci1961

Hi everyone going on Freedom on the Oct 19 arriving in Orlando early morning looking for a shuttle service to take us to the pier..I found one a couple of months ago and can't seem to find it in the files..Who have you used ??:confused::confused::confused:

Hi everyone going on Freedom on the Oct 19 arriving in Orlando early morning looking for a shuttle service to take us to the pier..I found one a couple of months ago and can't seem to find it in the files..Who have you used ??:confused::confused::confused:

We have used both Travelynx and Cocoa Beach Shuttle.

Also check the Florida Departures board:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

I used Ace before (http://aceluxury.com), they were great...no issues. The driver was waiting for us in the baggage claim and even insisted on carrying my gf's bags for her. The car was parked right outside in a special area for car services. Pricier than the shuttle but it was way more convenient IMO. I'd use them again if I cruise out of PC.

Good Morning everyone..We are going to use Cortrans Shuttle our cruise is next weekend will let you all know how we make out whether good or bad..I'm hoping it's good <LOL :roll eyes: We are leaving on Freedom.. how quickly do you think we will get off the ship?? When we were on Oasis in May we were delayed awhile..Thanks

Good Morning everyone..We are going to use Cortrans Shuttle our cruise is next weekend will let you all know how we make out whether good or bad..I'm hoping it's good <LOL :roll eyes: We are leaving on Freedom.. how quickly do you think we will get off the ship?? When we were on Oasis in May we were delayed awhile..Thanks

If you choose self-assist disembarkation, you should be off within 45 minutes of the scheduled arrival time. If you have your bags taken off by the crew, it would depend greatly on your luggage tag number.

Please let us know how you made out with the shuttle :)

I guess they are not coming back to tell us :(