Custom Google Map of Forum Suggestions

hawkman402

OK, I created a map of beach clubs and other activities (including Mayan Ruins) mentioned in the Costa Maya forum posts. You can zoom out to see the ruins and zoom in to see the separate beach clubs. Let me know if I missed anything. I tried to keep the beach clubs to the ones mentioned most so it didn't get too cluttered. Hope this helps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RBP1sk_l5eSnEleSv42FZt_rXR0&usp=sharing

I also have maps for Roatan & St.Thomas. I hope to have Cozumel done in a few days.

Edited by hawkman402
  • Like 1

OK, I created a map of beach clubs and other activities (including Mayan Ruins) mentioned in the Costa Maya forum posts. You can zoom out to see the ruins and zoom in to see the separate beach clubs. Let me know if I missed anything. I tried to keep the beach clubs to the ones mentioned most so it didn't get too cluttered. Hope this helps.

I also have maps for Roatan & St.Thomas. I hope to have Cozumel done in a few days.

I should add that exact locations of the beach clubs may be off by a block or so. I had to wing it since Google didn't have addresses for most of them.

Nice.

Post this link under the Beach Club sticky if you haven't done so. Good replacement for the photobucket pictures that were there and got removed. And keep it in your signature file.

Done. I wish you could set it to automatically expand signatures like it used to.

Map of Cozumel is now available.
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much for taking the time to create and post this! We're going to Costa Maya in March and this is so helpful!!

THANK YOU! This map is VERY helpful!!

CruiseCritic has been so helpful in my trip preparations so I am glad to give back what little I can.

Dude, this is awesome! Thank you!

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, hawkman402 said:

I'm going back to Costa Maya in a few weeks so I have been using my map again.  Just thought I would bump it up again so others might benefit from it.

IF you have time, can you do an update while there. New places, name changes, places out of business?  Also any new shops or info on the area just outside the port.
Thanks.