Carnival Magic room 2276 cove balcony(worried)

RAMSJUNKIE887

First off has anybody stayed in this room? We are really excited to try out a cove balcony for the first time. I think but not 100% sure we got one with no life boat over the top of the room. Had to try to find one for the wife because she didnt like the idea of not getting any sun on the balcony. What has me worried though is this room has a connecting state room and we have no idea who is gonna be next door. has anybody stayed in a room with a connecting state room? can you hear everything the people next door are doing? any info about that and the cove balcony would be great!

I was concerned about having a connecting room as well. We will be staying in 2310 on the Magic. Someone on here suggested asking your room steward to fill the space between connecting doors with pillows just to provide an extra sound barrier. I think we may request that if our neighbors end up being noisy.

I have read nothing but good reviews of cove balconies, even those with shade from life boats. Enjoy your cruise!

First off has anybody stayed in this room? We are really excited to try out a cove balcony for the first time. I think but not 100% sure we got one with no life boat over the top of the room. Had to try to find one for the wife because she didnt like the idea of not getting any sun on the balcony. What has me worried though is this room has a connecting state room and we have no idea who is gonna be next door. has anybody stayed in a room with a connecting state room? can you hear everything the people next door are doing? any info about that and the cove balcony would be great!

I may be mistaken, but when I look at the deck plan for deck 3, the area w/o a lifeboat matches up to cabin 2260.

Hopefully someone who has been in that cabin can confirm for you.

I may be mistaken, but when I look at the deck plan for deck 3, the area w/o a lifeboat matches up to cabin 2260.

I could be wrong but from what I could gather it looks like there are a couple of cabins in a row right there that don't have a boat above them but I'm not 100% sure. Wish someone could confirm this.

I can confirm that 2260 has a lifeboat above. we just got off the Breeze last week. loved our cove balcony (second time around) !

even though there's a lifeboat above, it's not completely shaded.

We had 2276 on the Breeze. I'm pretty sure it will be the same situation on the Magic. No lifeboats above! It was also a connecting room. You could hear our neighbors' crying kids from time to time, but it was no big deal. Check out my review for a ton of pictures of what your balcony will look like.

I was concerned about having a connecting room as well. We will be staying in 2310 on the Magic.

I have read nothing but good reviews of cove balconies, even those with shade from life boats. Enjoy your cruise!

We'll be staying in the same cabin as you on the Magic. Be sure to come back on CC and let me know what you thought of that cabin. It looks to be in a quiet location (nothing up above that should be noisy).

We had 2276 on the Breeze. I'm pretty sure it will be the same situation on the Magic. No lifeboats above! It was also a connecting room. You could hear our neighbors' crying kids from time to time, but it was no big deal. Check out my review for a ton of pictures of what your balcony will look like.

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Counting balcony's via deck plans and photos of Magic, 2276 doesn't have lifeboats over head. I checked a bit back because I'm going to in 2272 in a couple of weeks.

Good to hear. We will be trying a cove balcony for the first time on the Breeze in this same room (2276) in July for our first B2B.