KS Watersports

Daddylac

This is my second time going back to Bermuda and wanted to rent some jet skis again....My first time was with Summer set bridge water sports and was great but I hear a lot about KS water sports located at the pier....just wanted to see peoples reviews of their services and jet skis anybody has input?

We did the KS in May, there were 9 of us, they split us into two groups. Our guide was great, took us to a shipwreck, then to a little cove to rest/swim...I would definitely it again!! It was my first time on a jetski by myself (54 year old woman) and I had a great time...

They ( Bermuda ) are thinking about regulating the use of jet ski's around the Island.

There were a couple of incident involving Jet ski's and turtle near the Island ( killing the turtles :( ) this year.

Do not get me wrong, I LOVE these machines, I had many many get rides on them...So I am NOT judging the activity, I am just saying it MIGHT be a thing of the past soon...

They ( Bermuda ) are thinking about regulating the use of jet ski's around the Island.

There were a couple of incident involving Jet ski's and turtle near the Island ( killing the turtles :( ) this year.

Do not get me wrong, I LOVE these machines, I had many many get rides on them...So I am NOT judging the activity, I am just saying it MIGHT be a thing of the past soon...

They already regulate the use of jet skis...probably more than any other resort destination you could think of. No one is permitted to use a jet ski on their own...you have to be led by a guide.

They already regulate the use of jet skis...probably more than any other resort destination you could think of. No one is permitted to use a jet ski on their own...you have to be led by a guide.

I think they want to regulate speed...bringing it so slow that it might just put an end to the sport itself near the Island.