Splendida

Plan B

Looking for the timing of the 1st and 2nd sittings in the MDR - I have read lots of recent reviews but cannot find this info. I know different MSC ships sailing in different areas don't all have the same timings. Any help would be great. Thanks

Thanks for the info. We are sailing in January. I'm hoping the early sitting is going to be a little later than that, maybe 7pm ....... keeping my fingers crossed!

Anyone out there just come back from a winter European trip?

Thanks

I just returned from the Fantasia (Venice to Genoa). When I booked it, 1st seating dining was at 7pm, 2nd at 9:30. 9:30 was a little too late for me, so I booked 1st seating.

Arriving on board, I was surprised to see that 1st seating was 6pm and 2nd seating was 8:30!:eek:

I found that after being ashore all day, you were rushed to dinner--no leisurely before dinner cocktail or walk-about.

After dinner, it was time to go to the show!! Okay--we were gabbers and never left our table before 8:30, but still--if you wanted a good seat, you needed to get there a bit early.

After the show, I was exhausted from running around all day and went to bed--so no leisurely after show drink or entertainment!!

Next cruise, it's late seating for me--no rushing for anything, and can have an after dinner cocktail if I'm not too tired!!:D

Looking for the timing of the 1st and 2nd sittings in the MDR - I have read lots of recent reviews but cannot find this info. I know different MSC ships sailing in different areas don't all have the same timings. Any help would be great. Thanks

I did this cruise in February this year - dining times were 6pm and 8.30pm (just checked back thru' the Dailies to confirm that).