msc cruises prebook problem?

greekcruiser1

we have already make a booking throw a travel agency for a 7 days cruise on msc armonia next august.our booking is confirmed and we have the confirmation from our travel agency.

when we try to log on msc web site in order to prebook services and excersions etc,we receive back a message "the system is busy,tray again in few minutes".

we try it again for the last 2 days but no progress are made.

Does anyone knows if there is any problem on theire web site or booking such services from greek web site is unvailiable?(last summer we sail from genova with msc precioza and we prebook many months before our services/excersion online without any problem)

thanks in advance

we have already make a booking throw a travel agency for a 7 days cruise on msc armonia next august.our booking is confirmed and we have the confirmation from our travel agency.

when we try to log on msc web site in order to prebook services and excersions etc,we receive back a message "the system is busy,tray again in few minutes".

Does anyone knows if there is any problem on theire web site or booking such services from greek web site is unvailiable?(last summer we sail from genova with msc precioza and we prebook many months before our services/excersion online without any problem)

thanks in advance

You need a lot of patience when it comes to MSC websites. "System busy" isn't the only problem I've encountered. You have plenty of time so bear with it is all I can advise.

Best of luck with prebooking services - you'll only be able to do that if they allow prebooking for your particular cruise from your particular region! I can't prebook a drinks package for a cruise I've booked despite the fact that it will be available onboard.

thanks in advance

It's way to early to book somthing for August. Wait till FEb-March and try again.

That's why I love having an efficient travel agent. I browse the site, then call or e-mail her, and she takes care of it and I get the confirmation e-mail from MSC. I also got my travel documents in the mail, without fretting that I might have neglected to print something.

TA did alert me that you can get into the site by browsing for what you want, selecting it, and then entering your booking number after the fact (rather than logging on first)'.

That's why I love having an efficient travel agent. I browse the site, then call or e-mail her, and she takes care of it and I get the confirmation e-mail from MSC. I also got my travel documents in the mail, without fretting that I might have neglected to print something.

TA did alert me that you can get into the site by browsing for what you want, selecting it, and then entering your booking number after the fact (rather than logging on first)'.

thank you for your reply.

i have contact my TA and they will try to help me on time.