Bananarama Day Pass

hawkman402

same here....not sure what is going on. Perhaps our early November Roatan cruise is too early for them to respond. I'll keep trying. If you go on their web site there is a US telephone number to call. I'll eventually get ahold of someone. Their cruise package is very reasonable and they have been very reliable in the past.

same here....not sure what is going on. Perhaps our early November Roatan cruise is too early for them to respond. I'll keep trying. If you go on their web site there is a US telephone number to call. I'll eventually get ahold of someone. Their cruise package is very reasonable and they have been very reliable in the past.
I ended up booking it through ShoreExcursioneer for the same price.

Has anyone been able to book a day pass at Bananarama recently? I have filled out their contact form and emailed them directly but have not received any replies. Thanks.

Internet response can be slow. Bananarama, though does have a Stateside office that usually handles the communications flow and reservations. Plus TS Harvey is bearing down on that area, so expect delays.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app