Seattle Mariners Baseball Tickets

We will be in town on May 31st and have discovered that the Detroit Tigers will be playing an evening game against the Mariners. Should we decide to catch the game, what are the chances of being able to score tickets for the game. Any other suggestions for things to do Saturday from say 1:00 p.m. onwards into the evening. Staying on an extra day after our return, which happens to be a Sunday, any suggestions for things to do that day?

I don't follow baseball closely, but I don't believe that the Mariners have been selling out many games in the last few years. You should be able to walk up and get tickets, especially if you are not picky about where you sit. You can check online before hand to get an idea of what is still available.

There is a lot to see in Seattle. Pike Place Market is great, it's free, and you can spend as little or as much time as you want. The baseball stadium is at the southern end of our downtown area near Pioneer Square, a historic part of town. If you enjoy history and want to learn a bit about Seattle, the Underground Tour is fun and interesting.

At the end of May, you may encounter beautiful sunny skies or miserable rainy weather, so you may want to have a few indoor and outdoor options.

Not knowing your interest, it's hard to give too many suggestions, but there is plenty to do.

At the moment, the Mariners are kind of stinky--so unless they do a radical turnaround, you shouldn't have a lot of trouble getting tickets! If you want really good (and expensive) seats down close to the action, take a look at StubHub. If you'd rather wait and get less-expensive seats on the day of the game, I recommend getting View Box seats, ideally around section 329 (or a few numbers higher or lower). That's where we always sit--it's the lowest part of the upper deck, and that section is right behind home plate. But Safeco Field is a beautiful ballpark--there really aren't a lot of bad seats. Even if the Mariners are having another lousy season, it's still baseball--how bad can it be? :)

I was able to score Mariner's tickets v the Red Sox in June and had no issues. Nice thing about the Mariners is that if you go to their Mariners Ticketmaster v Tigers 5-31 you can choose your own seats. So that will allow to know how many seats are left and if you should buy them before you go or not.

When you get a price from there look at Stubhub like others have said. You may find someone on Stubhub selling them for less then what Tm has them for. Stubhub is the official fan to fan marketplace of MLB, so you know the tickets are legit

We will be in town on May 31st and have discovered that the Detroit Tigers will be playing an evening game against the Mariners. Should we decide to catch the game, what are the chances of being able to score tickets for the game. Any other suggestions for things to do Saturday from say 1:00 p.m. onwards into the evening. Staying on an extra day after our return, which happens to be a Sunday, any suggestions for things to do that day?

Average attendance last year was less than 22,000 and it's running at about the same rate this year.

Safeco Fields seats over 47,000. You will be able to get a ticket on game day. Safeco

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

Average attendance last year was less than 22,000 and it's running at about the same rate this year.

Safeco Fields seats over 47,000. You will be able to get a ticket on game day. Safeco

Sent from my SM-N900P using Forums mobile app

Looking at the Seattle Mariners website, May 31 happens to be Robinson Cano Booblehead Night. While I doubt they will sell the stadium out that may attract a crowd of 35,000 or more.