Flights to San juan

trolleydolly

Hi. Have booked a cruise out of San juan as prices seem pretty reasonable. I have now realised they probably are cheaper as it is quite expensive to fly there!!

Flights aren't available yet for next April but was just wondering what we may expect to pay and who with. Heard jet blue are a good bet. We will be flying in from the uk and are probably looking to then fly down to San juan from JFK/Newark??

Is it best to book as early as possible (though not sure when bookings open for April 15 yet).

Many thanks on any comments/thoughts.

JetBlue has multiple nonstop flights from JFK to SJU per day. Right now, they are only booking through the first week in January 2015. I believe they generally allow booking in 3-4 months chunks every 3-4 months, so April 15th should just be within the next round of new fares. If you sign up for the JetBlue email list you will get an email about a week before new fares are to be released. Ususally the flights from JFK are about $165-$170pp each way including taxes/fees on JetBlue when booked early.

Edited by Dajbman22

Hi. Have booked a cruise out of San juan as prices seem pretty reasonable. I have now realised they probably are cheaper as it is quite expensive to fly there!!

Flights aren't available yet for next April but was just wondering what we may expect to pay and who with. Heard jet blue are a good bet. We will be flying in from the uk and are probably looking to then fly down to San juan from JFK/Newark??

Is it best to book as early as possible (though not sure when bookings open for April 15 yet).

Many thanks on any comments/thoughts.

I'm not sure how you see that the flights are expensive when rates for April are not yet available. When I check rates for March from JFK to SJU they are many for less than $400 return. When you look at the distance traveled that seems reasonable to me. What kind of fare are you looking for?

I'm not sure how you see that the flights are expensive when rates for April are not yet available. When I check rates for March from JFK to SJU they are many for less than $400 return. When you look at the distance traveled that seems reasonable to me. What kind of fare are you looking for?

I guess I am comparing to flying in Europe for similar distance that's all. And of course we are flying from the uk too. But that's obviously our choice!! Not complaining that is!!

I guess I am comparing to flying in Europe for similar distance that's all. And of course we are flying from the uk too. But that's obviously our choice!! Not complaining that is!!

OK, I understand. I remember when I bought a ticket form London to Madrid for my daughter, we found it really cheap.

London to Athens is just a bit shorter than New York to San Juan. That should give you an idea of distance. If you wait for JetBlue to release fares then you do not have any luggage fees for either checked or carry-on.

Hard to say if it will be a better buy or not. They usually have around 7-8 direct flights per day. Flying time is around 3h45m.

There is a sticky at the top of the air section and someone always posts when the next 'block' of seats is released.

Hope this is helpful.

OK, I understand. I remember when I bought a ticket form London to Madrid for my daughter, we found it really cheap.

London to Athens is just a bit shorter than New York to San Juan. That should give you an idea of distance. If you wait for JetBlue to release fares then you do not have any luggage fees for either checked or carry-on.

Hard to say if it will be a better buy or not. They usually have around 7-8 direct flights per day. Flying time is around 3h45m.

There is a sticky at the top of the air section and someone always posts when the next 'block' of seats is released.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you. Very helpful. I'll look out fur that.