Beach Chairs near The Office at Medano Beach

thecruisers723

We want to go eat at The Office on Medano Beach for lunch. We'd like to rent beach chairs after lunch. Is there any place nearby that you can rent beach chairs where you don't have to buy food to sit there? Just drinks maybe?

I believe the Office will let you use their chairs if you eat and drink there. They don't normally try to rush you, but may keep offering to sell you drinks.

We want to go eat at The Office on Medano Beach for lunch. We'd like to rent beach chairs after lunch. Is there any place nearby that you can rent beach chairs where you don't have to buy food to sit there? Just drinks maybe?

We had lunch at The Office a few weeks ago and stayed there until time to head back to the ship... about 4 hours. We did continue to order drinks but no food. Note that there were no "lounger" type chairs at The Office when we went, just table and chairs under umbrellas. :cool:

We went to one of the other quiet restaurants near The Office and were told "Mi casa es su casa, stay as long as you like!" As long as you are spending money on something there, I'm sure you will be welcome.

It would be our preference to have lounge chairs with an umbrella or shade and not really the regular chairs at a table. I did find out that Mango Deck next door has lounge chairs for their customers. So we'll probably eat at The Office and then go over to Mango Deck to see if we can grab some loungers facing the ocean. It does seem like it's a pretty loud place. So if there are any other suggestions, let me know. Because we would change plans for a better option in a heartbeat.

The Office is considered "loud" and "rowdy"?? This is where we were planning on taking the kids when we stop in Cabo next month. Should we look elsewhere?

It was when we were last there....not too many families just a lot of people thing advntage of the two for one drinks too many times! It's more a party place. We will have six year old with us in two weeks and we are taking her to the Sand Bar...a lot smaller but more family friendly

• 3 months later...
The Office is considered "loud" and "rowdy"?? This is where we were planning on taking the kids when we stop in Cabo next month. Should we look elsewhere?

Where did you end up stopping?

Going with the kids next month, and am trying to formulate a plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It was when we were last there....not too many families just a lot of people thing advntage of the two for one drinks too many times! It's more a party place. We will have six year old with us in two weeks and we are taking her to the Sand Bar...a lot smaller but more family friendly

How did you like Sand Bar?

Would you recommend it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app