Majestic Princess Grand Asia

I just put a hold down on an inside guarantee cabin for the Majestic Princess 21 day cruise out of Singapore to Shanghai. I did look at the previous cruise from Rome but the port stops didn't seem to be enough for 28 days. I thought the price was quite fair for 21 days on a new ship @ $3299 pp inside guarantee. I did look at the med cruises when they came out but they were quite pricey. I guess I have to hunt around to see how the building of the ship is going.

Will need a double entry visa to China. Which we can get in Melbourne. I need to renew my passport in September and Pete's has expired. So there is a few things to get sorted there, but plenty of time as it over a year away :D

These are the ports. Ports: Singapore | Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand | Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam | Xiamen, China | Hong Kong, China | Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan | Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan | Osaka, Japan | Incheon, Korea | Shanghai, China.

Day Port / Date Arrive Depart

Singapore

Sunday, June 18

06:00 PM

At Sea

Monday, June 19

At Sea

Tuesday, June 20

Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand

Wednesday, June 21

07:00 AM 07:00 PM

At Sea

Thursday, June 22

Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam

Friday, June 23

07:00 AM 06:00 PM

At Sea

Saturday, June 24

At Sea

Sunday, June 25

Xiamen, China

Monday, June 26

Hong Kong, China

Tuesday, June 27

12:00 PM

Hong Kong, China

Wednesday, June 28

11:00 PM

At Sea

Thursday, June 29

Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan

Friday, June 30

At Sea

Saturday, July 1

At Sea

Sunday, July 2

Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan

Monday, July 3

06:00 AM 10:00 PM

At Sea

Tuesday, July 4

Osaka, Japan

Wednesday, July 5

07:00 AM 04:00 PM

At Sea

Thursday, July 6

Incheon, Korea

Friday, July 7

12:00 PM 10:00 PM

At Sea

Saturday, July 8

Shanghai, China

Sunday, July 9

04:00 AM

How exciting 😊 have you been on a maiden voyage before?

No never on a maiden voyage. Technically, its not its maiden voyage, just what Princess is calling the cruise.

Also when checking around various TA's on this price it seems like its cheaper to book direct with Princess. So I keep my booking with Princess.

No never on a maiden voyage. Technically, its not its maiden voyage, just what Princess is calling the cruise.

Also when checking around various TA's on this price it seems like its cheaper to book direct with Princess. So I keep my booking with Princess.

Ok. I worry about booking early in Australia does Princess pass on price drops or is it for only new bookings.

I still haven't pulled the trigger and paid the deposit yet. I guess the Sip and Sail promotion made me a little peeved.

Yes it's upsetting especially for loyal Princess Aussies. That's not me by the way yet to sail with them. Did have a booking with them once then had to cancel lost my deposit. They would not let me transfer to something else or give me credit. Unlike in the US.

Yes it's upsetting especially for loyal Princess Aussies. That's not me by the way yet to sail with them. Did have a booking with them once then had to cancel lost my deposit. They would not let me transfer to something else or give me credit. Unlike in the US.

I still going to cruise with Princess. Just trying to make my mind up about Christmas. Been flipping and flopping about which cruise to do. Either Golden, Dawn or Emerald. With Sea Princess PNG a consideration. I think we leaning towards Golden out of Melbourne no flights, however all the inside cabins gone.

Insides may come back. I was looking at Golden and Emerald heard Dawn and Sea getting a bit tired. Btw I contacted US TA about Majestic will see what they come back with ☺ interesting exercise

Insides may come back. I was looking at Golden and Emerald heard Dawn and Sea getting a bit tired. Btw I contacted US TA about Majestic will see what they come back with ☺ interesting exercise

Interested to see what a US TA says and what the pricing difference is.

Good job Sarah, a nice and new ship.

So are you thinking of pulling out or making the deposit. I like the itinerary.:D

I'm mulling it over.

I'm sorting out xmas first. On another matter, Oviation had some balcony cabins at $2500 through an agency i got an email. But when I phone they only had obstructed ones left. I said I wasn't interested at that price. This was for NYE cruise.

Interested to see what a US TA says and what the pricing difference is.

Here it is US$ of course.

Maiden Grand Asia

Departing: June18, 2017 - July 9, 2017

Majestic Princess

Deposit $100.00 per person (3days after booking)

The current special rates "Sip and Sail"

**Experience the BEST ALL-INCLUSIVE Beverage Package at sea for FREE!

ALL destinations including Land & Sea Vacations, sailing Summer 2017 – Spring 2018 are on sale. Book today! 3 Promotions

FREE All-Inclusive Beverage Package for two when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom‡.

FREE Unlimited Soda & More Package for 3rd/4ths when booking a Balcony, Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom.

Refundable deposit of only $100 USD per guest.

EARLY BOOKING BONUS! Now through July 5, receive FREE specialty dining when booking a Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom†

Or an on board credit of $250.00 per person (per booking agent)

** (denotes applicable promotion)

Interior Stateroom Category (IF) ** Refundable deposit $100.00 per guest

Interior Stateroom: $2599.00

Taxes and port fees $ 195.00

Round Trip transfers $ 88.00

Travel Protection $ 181.93

Pre-paid gratuities $ 271.95

Total $3335.88

Balcony Stateroom Category (BF) ** All 3 promotion apply

Balcony Stateroom: $3799.00

Taxes and port fees $ 195.00

Round Trip transfers $ 88.00

Travel Protection $ 265.93

Pre-paid gratuities $ 271.95

Total $4619.88

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't go through with the booking. I still thinking about it. The pricing hasn't moved so that one thing. I wouldn't mind waiting until I'm on Princess again at end of the year and pick up some FCC.