Oasis Bed placement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Bed near the closet.

Hi Bob,

This is a totally unrelated thread but I was specifically trying to find you on the message board to ask a question. I came off my cruise yesterday and discovered that I had a potential issue with my room that I didn't think about when I was on board but I hink should be reported 'just in case'. However I didn't want to post a thread and make a public fuss about it. I do however want the ship to take it seriously so not sure if just calling the general customer service line is the way to go. Is there a better number you can suggest? Thank you, Suzanne

Hi Bob,

This is a totally unrelated thread but I was specifically trying to find you on the message board to ask a question. I came off my cruise yesterday and discovered that I had a potential issue with my room that I didn't think about when I was on board but I hink should be reported 'just in case'. However I didn't want to post a thread and make a public fuss about it. I do however want the ship to take it seriously so not sure if just calling the general customer service line is the way to go. Is there a better number you can suggest? Thank you, Suzanne

I would first try Post Cruise Customer Support: (800) 256-6649.