Internet provider on the Amsterdam

JB&JLG74

Does anyone know whether the Amsterdam's internet service has been switched over from MTN to the new provider Harris? Or if this will be done prior to the Grand Asia Voyage on 9-21-2014. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

As I recall the Amsterdam was switched over to Harris during its dry dock last December. We were on the first cruise afterwards and response time was terrible. The bad service continued throughout the World Cruise as was discussed by many of the bloggers during that cruise. I don't know If things have improved since then or not. We are back on the Amsterdam in early September and will find out, I am sure.

SJSULIBRARIAN

Thanks for the feedback. The Roll Call for the 9-21-14 sailing indicates that the internet in July in Alaska was as bad as it was on the World Cruise. I was hoping it was the result of the switchover process and would be corrected by 9-21. We have been onboard other HAL ships and suffered through the switchover. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for improved service.