Real St. Lucia Tours not so great for big group

AtlantaAlly

We recently contracted with Real St. Lucia tours with our group of 21. They confirmed that we could all be together and when we arrived in the port that morning, they had 2 different busses for us. We traveled from 7 different states and the whole point of booking with them was that they said they could accomodate us. We opted to go with a different tour that could take all of us in the same vehicle. We were very disappointed with the service we did/didn't recieve.

That being said, I wouldn't do a land tour of St. Lucia again. The roads are very narrow, very curvy, and very hilly. The overlooks are pretty- but I've seen them, so I'm done with that. We did Marigot Bay, Pitons, Governer's House, Banana Plantation, Volcano, Mud Bath, Diamond Waterfall and the Botanical Gardens; which were truly beautiful. It was all fun/interesting/pretty but it's a lot of driving (3.5+ hours) to get to the side of the island with all of the interesting views, etc. Feel free to ask any questions, would be happy to answer, if I've got one :)

That's unfortunate, that Real St Lucia was unable to accommodate you, in spite of assurances to the contrary. I do hope you enjoyed your day with the other operator.

And yes, it's been noted on here, and pretty much every other site regarding St Lucia, that we are a mountainous island, and roads are narrow and winding. It's just how it is trying to get across an island covered in hills and mountains. Boat trips are always an option, at least for some of the West Coast, but then one misses out on the inland views and sites. It's a trade off.

I do hope you were able to enjoy your visit to our island!