Tubing and Blue Hole w/Peat Taylor

Kenns10

Thinking of booking Peat Taylor to do the combo rafting and blue hole excursion, quoted at $60 per person. I assume this includes transportation from the ship to the excursion sites? Are there any other fees I should know about, I heard you have to tip the guides at blue hole?

Has anyone done this combo tour before? How long did it last, we are in port from 9am to 5pm. Do most people grab lunch afterwards and then maybe hit up a local/nearby beach?

Thanks!

Thinking of booking Peat Taylor to do the combo rafting and blue hole excursion, quoted at $60 per person. I assume this includes transportation from the ship to the excursion sites? Are there any other fees I should know about, I heard you have to tip the guides at blue hole?

Has anyone done this combo tour before? How long did it last, we are in port from 9am to 5pm. Do most people grab lunch afterwards and then maybe hit up a local/nearby beach?

Thanks!

Interested in this info as well…tried to get a quote from Courtney Taylor and no one has responded!

We recently did this through Courtney Taylor. Cost for transportation was $39 per person. Entry into Blue Hole was $20 and tubing was $25. Blue Hole is a MUST do, but the tubing was fun as well. Do Blue Hole first before it gets crowded.

My only comment about Courtney Taylor is that we were in Jamaica (docked in Falmouth) so felt our time was tight. We got off the ship and were at the meeting point within 15 minutes. They acknowledged us, but it was almost an hour before they found us a driver. Mind you we made reservations months in advance and confirmed with them before leaving. We only got a driver when we threatened to simply get a taxi. Other tour groups left shortly after arriving, but we just sat.

We chose Courtney Taylor based upon the rave reviews.....they were good once we got in the van, but we were quite upset with the long wait.

Just sayin' :(

We recently did this through Courtney Taylor. Cost for transportation was $39 per person. Entry into Blue Hole was $20 and tubing was $25. Blue Hole is a MUST do, but the tubing was fun as well. Do Blue Hole first before it gets crowded.

My only comment about Courtney Taylor is that we were in Jamaica (docked in Falmouth) so felt our time was tight. We got off the ship and were at the meeting point within 15 minutes. They acknowledged us, but it was almost an hour before they found us a driver. Mind you we made reservations months in advance and confirmed with them before leaving. We only got a driver when we threatened to simply get a taxi. Other tour groups left shortly after arriving, but we just sat.

We chose Courtney Taylor based upon the rave reviews.....they were good once we got in the van, but we were quite upset with the long wait.

Just sayin' :(

Entry fee to the Blue Hole is $10 so now you have something else to be upset about. LOL

I've heard about this several times before on Cruise Critic. Some tour guides "upcharge" the entrance fee to the Blue Hole. I suspect they split the extra $10 with the guide (or keep the whole thing for themselves)

If you paid a total of $20 for 2 of you then you paid the right price.

Bottom line: Only pay $10 per person to get in the Blue Hole and DO tip your Blue Hole guide at the end :)

Entry fee to the Blue Hole is $10 so now you have something else to be upset about. LOL

I've heard about this several times before on Cruise Critic. Some tour guides "upcharge" the entrance fee to the Blue Hole. I suspect they split the extra $10 with the guide (or keep the whole thing for themselves)

If you paid a total of $20 for 2 of you then you paid the right price.

Bottom line: Only pay $10 per person to get in the Blue Hole and DO tip your Blue Hole guide at the end :)

Entrance to Blue Hole went from $10 pp to $20 pp as of November 15, 2015. It was posted on a sign when we were there on Nov 3rd.

The guides are excellent and deserve every dime of their tips! So, yes, please still tip!

Entrance to Blue Hole went from $10 pp to $20 pp as of November 15, 2015. It was posted on a sign when we were there on Nov 3rd.

The guides are excellent and deserve every dime of their tips! So, yes, please still tip!

I've seen many recent reports on Trip Advisor (as recent as yesterday) stating it was $10 per person so don't know what to say. :)