Shuttle from La Quinta Fort Lauderdale to cruise port

letsgoagain!

Hi we are a family group of 19 adults, children and seniors sailing from Fort Lauderdale and staying at the La Quinta Hotel precruise. Although the hotel offers a shuttle service for fee we would like to book our own shuttle to come at a certain time just for our group to take us to the ship and then to pick us up at the end. Any suggestions on a reliable and reasonable company? Last family cruise in 2010 I believe we booked SSA??? Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi we are a family group of 19 adults, children and seniors sailing from Fort Lauderdale and staying at the La Quinta Hotel precruise. Although the hotel offers a shuttle service for fee we would like to book our own shuttle to come at a certain time just for our group to take us to the ship and then to pick us up at the end. Any suggestions on a reliable and reasonable company? Last family cruise in 2010 I believe we booked SSA??? Thanks for any suggestions.

Prestige Transportation

Jack 954-652-9571

http://www.airportshuttledavie.com

Which LaQuinta?

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Just for others future reference, I heard back from SAS (who we used last time, with no complaints) and they only service from Fort Lauderdale to the Port of Miami due to the heavy volume of reservations to Miami. I will try the other numbers tomorrow.

This is where we are staying in Feb. I have 18pp. Do you know what LQ charges per person? I will probably have to call them to confirm everyone.

If LQ confirms $18pp from hotel to port, better consider other options, as mentioned in Post #4.

• 2 weeks later...
This is where we are staying in Feb. I have 18pp. Do you know what LQ charges per person? I will probably have to call them to confirm everyone.

I'm assuming you have 18 people, and didn't mean $18 per person. La Quinta charges $8 per person.

We ended up booking QLS for a flat rate of $200 for the 20 passenger bus to ourselves. That way they come when scheduled and we don't have to wait for others to fill it. We wanted to be all together. A little more than the hotel but we wanted to be guaranteed we would be together.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions. Love CC for this!!!