December 2016 out of New York

luv2cruise523

I do not see any listing for cruises out of New York for December 2016, plenty listed out of Florida, New Orleans, Houston. Is this unusual or normal. We want to book another Christmas cruise out of NY and were hoping to be able to get in on the promo NCl is running now. Looks like we may have to wait for the next promo.

The summer 2016 itineraries haven't been out for long, so it doesn't surprise me that winter isn't yet showing up. Some itineraries are set further in advance, so that probably explains why you are seeing some, but it will probably be a few months before they are all released.

For Jan 2017 all the ships are available to be booked except Breakaway and the Gem and all the NCL winter ports show cruises except NYC. The last Gem cruise available is early Dec. out of San Juan (we have it booked).

Could the new Bliss be coming to NYC?

We are also waiting to book for Jan. 2017 out of New York on the Breakaway. I was wondering if it has anything to do with the Boston port being open year round?

I really want to get in on the current promo too! All the other cruises are listed for 2017.:(