Pool Cabana and All-Inclusive at Margaritaville

ladylyn915

I have been on the phone with Carnival for the last hour trying to get an answer about the Pool Cabana and Margaritaville's all Inclusive Party Pass. They do not know!

The Cabana touts Private waiter service. I have read the Party Pass allows you one cup and a wristband which you refill all day. I'm wondering if the Party Pass can be used with the Pool Cabana rental.

Has anyone done this? Or know if you can?

I have read where others have used the party pass at the cabana. I emailed Margaritaville and awaiting a reply for more information. I'll post as soon as I hear back from them. I think this is a good deal if you drink a lot.

For what its worth, I've read on their FB page that there are only two bars that you can use it at. I'll be following this thread because we will be there in September. We also have a cabana rented so I'll be sure to post our experience when I return!

Edited by imluvncruzn

For what its worth, I've read on their FB page that there are only two bars that you can use it at. I'll be following this thread because we will be there in September. We also have a cabana rented so I'll be sure to post our experience when I return!

Yes, the Swim up bar is excluded. One of the negatives I have read on here is that it takes a very long time to get a drink!

Along with the cabana, you have waiter service. If the waiter is getting your drinks, that eliminates that situation. I sent a PM to their FB page, but did not get an answer.

I guess we will have to wait until we are there on 9/4.

Yes, the Swim up bar is excluded. One of the negatives I have read on here is that it takes a very long time to get a drink!

Along with the cabana, you have waiter service. If the waiter is getting your drinks, that eliminates that situation. I sent a PM to their FB page, but did not get an answer.

I guess we will have to wait until we are there on 9/4.

You'll be there two weeks before Iwill so please report back here when you return! Thanks!

I have read where others have used the party pass at the cabana. I emailed Margaritaville and awaiting a reply for more information. I'll post as soon as I hear back from them. I think this is a good deal if you drink a lot.

I received the following email from Margaritaville:

Capin Alexander <calexander@margaritavillecaribbean.com>

Hi Becky,

Unfortunately the Party Pass promotion has expired. We will be launching another promotion soon. Fins Up!

I received the following email from Margaritaville:

Capin Alexander <calexander@margaritavillecaribbean.com>

Hi Becky,

Unfortunately the Party Pass promotion has expired. We will be launching another promotion soon. Fins Up!

"Expired"....that's a great PR way to say they did not make money. I've been there numerous times, and when I read about that price for all day, I knew it was too good to last for long.

A good Margarita is in the $15.00 (plus 18% tip) range, as I recall

They would be stupid to continue the package into high winter cruise season at that price. Jimmy Buffet did not get to be a bazillionaire by giving stuff away.

I will be interesting to see what they come up with next, tho.

Thanks for the update.

I want to follow this too. Do we have to make a reservation or do we just go up. Do we just take a cab?

No reservation or cab needed. When you get off the ship, walk to the end of the pier and you'll run right into it. Pool, beach, loungers are all free. Just have to pay for your food and drinks!