Carnical Breeze Cove Balcony for 4

airboss

We just stayed on the Carnival Breeze. We had cove balcony 2432. It was 2 adults & 2 kids (3 years old and 7 months old). There was no noise from the galley above at night.

Here is a photo of the setup. At night we slid the crib to the left for additional space between the kids.

We brought our 3 year old's favorite blanket which worked great to give her the feeling of her own space.

The only concern should be the balcony and the ability for a child to climb the railing. There is a sliding door lock on the balcony door which a child cannot reach though.

I hope this helps others out.

Cabin.jpg.6cae02970c94b4dea65096031fd7b68d.jpg

Folks worry too much about the balconies and kids....unless your child makes a habit of climbing on deck railing or stairway railings, it's nothing to be worried about...I don't believe a child has ever "fallen" off the ship!

Folks worry too much about the balconies and kids....unless your child makes a habit of climbing on deck railing or stairway railings, it's nothing to be worried about...I don't believe a child has ever "fallen" off the ship!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Police-Child-falls-off-balcony-of-cruise-ship-at-Port-Canaveral/17873650

This child fell from deck 11 to 10.

Yes, part of it is parenting, but there is a wide ledge on the lower portion of the cove balcony which makes it easier for a child to climb up a cove balcony.

It will be up to each parent their decision, I don't think it should be taken lightly. That being said, we did stay on a cove balcony, and if the price was right, I would do it again. For a small additional fee, I would pay for a 8a or higher.